Samsung Digital phone systems... including DCS, DCS Compact, DCS 50si, DCS 400si, iDCS 500, iDCS 100, DS 616 And Samsung Voice mail systems... including SVMi-4, SVMi-8, and Cadence.
Samsung Digital phone systems... including DCS, DCS Compact, DCS 50si, DCS 400si, iDCS 500, iDCS 100, DS 616
And Samsung Voice mail systems... including SVMi-4, SVMi-8, and Cadence.
This is a multi-step process which involves entering administrator level programming and then setting the date and time. Programming can only be done from a 12 or 24 button display telephone.
- With your handset on-hook, press TRSF and then dial 200. Your display then shows ENABLE CUS. PROG. PASSCODE:
- Dial your 4-digit pass code 1234 (which is the default pass code). The display then shows ENABLE CUS. PROG. DISABLE. If the pass code 1234 does not work as stated, please see Samsung DCS Notes below.
- Dial 1 to enable. The display now shows ENABLE CUS. PROG. ENABLE.
- Press TRSF and the keyset will return to its idle condition. Once you have entered administrative level programming, you must begin programming within 30 seconds. Any delay of more than 30 seconds between keystrokes will cause the system to automatically exit the programming mode.
- Next enter the new date and time as follows:
Press TRSF and then dial 505. The display then shows the current date and time setting on your system. The example below shows Monday, April 7, 2003, 9:30 AM.
- OLD: 0 04 07 03 : 09 30
- Enter the correct date using the dial pad as follows:
W= Day of the week (0-6; Week begins on Monday and ends on Sunday)
MM= Month (01-12)
DD= Day of the month (01-31)
YY= Last two digits of the year (01)
HH= Hour (Use 24 hour clock and enter the range of 00-23)
MM= Minutes (00-59)
Press TRSF to store and exit programming. If you have entered invalid data, you will receive an INVALID ENTRY message for three seconds. Reenter the date and time.