This is a multi-step process which involves entering administrator programming and then setting the date and time. Programming can be done from any display telephone.
- Enter administrator level programming with your handset on-hook, press #04. Your display then shows MMC DISABLED.
- Dial your 4-digit pass code 4321 (which is the default pass code), followed by 1#. At this time, customer programming is enabled. If the pass code 4321 does not work as stated, please see Prostar 816H Notes.
- Next enter the date and time, press #55 and the display will show:
(YY MM DD W HH MM)
- Enter new information as follows:
YY= Last two digits of the year (01)
MM= Month (01-12)
DD= Day of the month (01-31)
W= Day of the week (1-7; Week begins on Monday and ends on Sunday)
HH= Hour (Use 24 hour clock and enter the range of 00-23)
MM= Minutes (00-59)
- Dial # to finish setting the date and time. The phone now returns to normal use and all display phones have been updated to the correct date and time by this action.