1) The time and date changes must be made from extension 301.
2) Press the VM key and enter the Voicemail box at extension 301.
3) Enter your security code if necessary.
4) Once in your mail box press SA for the System Administrator Menu.
5) Press TI to hear the current time, and date.
6) To change the time type in a two digit number for the hours, and a two digit number for the minutes followed by an A for AM or a P for PM.
7) The Voicemail will then tell you what you have entered and ask if it is correct.
8) Press C if it is correct and the system clock will be adjusted accordingly.
9) Press the pound key (#) several times to exit out of the System Administrator Menu and then press XX to exit out of the Voicemail